How can you inspire and support your leaders to get the results you want?
Attend the Insights® Discovery Workshop
Enable your leaders to inspire the people around them to achieve great things even in challenging times.
The Insights® Discovery workshop is designed to meet the everyday challenges business leaders face. Armed with information, managers and organizations can quickly and easily identify individual and team strengths and possible weaknesses and take appropriate actions to get the results they desire.
- Company Executives looking for practical ways to increase the leadership skills in their organizations.
- Managers at all levels of an organization who want to assist their employees in improving their job performance and reaching their full potential.
What You Will Learn:
- To identify and leverage the strengths of individuals and teams
- Ways to Increase collaboration and attain better results
- Build trust and synergy among team members
- To identify the unique contributions of each person and inspire them to excel
- Ensure people are using their core skills to maximum impact
- Create a more engaged, excited and involved workforce
- Gain commitment not just compliance
- Develop leadership skills to increase the productivity of your team
- How to motivate and retain talent
Your Presenter: Marcia P. Ellis
Marcia Ellis is a coach, trainer and consultant on organizational development issues with over 20 years experience in the corporate environment. Marcia combines her human resources expertise with her coaching and training skills to deliver high impact training programs and one-on-one coaching sessions that are interactive, experiential and learner-centered. She specializes in providing tools and concepts that managers can immediately employ in their day-to-day work situations that enhance their leadership capabilities and improve their business results.