What if your managers knew how to use the tools of performance management to motivate, inspire and reward their team members?
- What if your managers set clear, motivating goals and knew how to hold people accountable to them?
- What if your managers had a simple 4-step model to give feedback to their employees to help them develop their skills and performance?
Managing the performance and development of team members is a very important part of a manager’s day-to-day job. Through the performance review process and ongoing coaching and feedback, a manager has a profound impact on how the team performs. By learning the key principles, skills and resources of performance management, being a people manager can become easier, more rewarding and more successful.
Giving and receiving feedback is one of the most critical management skills. Feedback provides direction, creates enthusiasm and builds confidence, self-esteem and self-awareness. Consistent, clear and on-going feedback not only aids people in the development of their skills and performance but also builds trust, which is the foundation of successful teamwork.
Our performance management training courses focus on:
- Understanding and properly utilizing the performance management tools and process
- Clearly defining manager and employee responsibilities in performance management
- Elements of a quality performance discussion
- How to help employees build their skills and achieve their performance goals
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- Dealing effectively with non-performance
For consult on the Performance Management Program, you can:
- Call me at 203.856.3577
- Send us an email by clicking the button below