Imagine developing and fostering real team spirit within your organization.
- How can you help teams recognize and value the contribution of each team member?
- What if your teams enthusiastically embraced a proven method for working smarter and more cohesively?
- How can you assess the unique strengths and challenges of each team in your organization?
- Imagine having a way for your organization to improve cross-functional working and help teams collaborate more effectively around collective goals.
- What if you could monitor team performance on a regular basis, helping you to create high-performing teams and exceed expectations?
Good teamwork is about relationships. It’s about each team member understanding his/her role and contribution to the group and feeling valued for the part they play in helping the team succeed. When relationships are respectful, valuing and positive, passion and motivation naturally follow.
Our Insights Team Dynamics Program helps team members gain a unique insight into who they are and who their team members are and enables the group to explore how relationships can be optimized. This is achieved by examining individual style, team dynamics and the various inter-relationships between group members.
At the heart of this program is the Insights Discovery Learning System.
This comprehensive system:
- Uses a simple and memorable model to aid individual and group understanding.
- Enables individuals and the team to quickly understand their strengths and challenges.
- Assists individuals in gaining an understanding of their style and how this impacts others.
- Enables people to develop their interpersonal skills, improving team performance and creating a more positive, productive cultural environment.
- Creates a positive, non-threatening environment for discussing differences, challenges and resolving conflict.
- Reinforces the message that each team member has a positive part to play in achieving team objectives.
- Is structured to enable participants to take immediate individual and team action.
ADVANCED INSIGHTS TEAM EFFECTIVENESS PROGRAMS
Working in consultation with your organization, we develop and deliver advanced team effectiveness solutions that directly meet your organizational needs and objectives.
Our programs adopt a unique approach to team development, focusing both on improving relationships and interactions between team members as well as enabling the team to excel in the skills and capabilities required to meet individual and collective objectives.
Allegiant’s style and approach was one the most effective I’ve ever experienced…
“As CIO, the ability of my team to deliver appropriate and focused technology solutions is critical. As part of accomplishing that objective Allegiant Growth was engaged to conduct a team building session with my direct reports and I, to enhance our communication and effectiveness; ultimately to improve our ability to deliver solutions to the business. Allegiant’s style and approach was one the most effective I’ve ever experienced. We were so impressed with their approach and overall effectiveness that we immediately engaged Allegiant to conduct sessions with all teams in the IT departments. When all was said and done the sessions were very successful in helping us to achieve our goals, largely thanks to Allegiant Growth Partners.”
THANK YOU and your program…
“I wanted to offer some feedback concerning your Insights Discovery classes and how they have helped not only my employees but also myself. I personally have learned how to understand and communicate better with my office staff. I also want to tell a brief story concerning two individuals in particular, one primary Green and the other primary Red. For the past 3 years their communication ended on most days with them coming to me complaining about the other. The primary Red individual couldn’t understand why the other person just didn’t stop what they were working on and help them immediately, and the primary Green individual never liked how the other person addressed her. Since your classes, both of them understand each other and their personalities. They both have started communicating effectively just by the knowing they are opposites and making the effort to modify how they talk and act with each other. I now have more time to perform my own job tasks instead of being the middle person in a bad situation. For that I wanted to say THANK YOU and your program, it helps us as a company to minimize time wasted by poor communication.”
For consultation on our Insights Team Effectiveness Program, you can:
- Call me at 203.856.3577
- Send us an email by clicking the button below