Does your company have a written business plan that sets out its strategic objectives and what it has to do to achieve them?
- Is this plan being used by the entire organization, tested and measured, and updated quarterly?
- How much time does your leadership regularly invest planning for success with their team members?
- Do you as the leader of your company have a specific and clear vision for where the company is going? Is it written? Does everyone in your company know and share that vision?
- If you did, how do you think the results of your business performance would change?
Clear and common goals are the key to productivity, progress and profitability. Once your vision is established, it must be communicated and then the hard work begins. What needs to be done – in other words – what are the strategies that must be implemented to achieve the goals? This is the process of strategic action planning.
Our model to facilitate the development and successful execution of a Strategic Action Plan include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Vision, Mission & Culture Statement Development
- Long and Short Term Goal Setting
- Team Alignment
- Plan Execution and Measurement
Our Strategic Action Planning Program is an extensive program which is designed to introduce a repeatable system of strategic action planning for company leadership looking to efficiently drive their business to the next level of success.
For a complimentary assessment on your Strategic Planning Methods:
1. Call us at 203.856.3577
2. Leave a comment on the page and we’ll contact you directly
3. Send us an email by clicking on the button below